Boat Insurance Guide
- Physical Damages
- Boat Insurance Policies
- Personal Property and Towing Assistance
- What Factors Affect Your Boat Insurance Rate?
- Uninsured Boater Coverage
- Medical Liability Insurance
- Tips for Protecting Boats and Yachts
- Sinking Boat Insurance Myths
- Should You Cancel Your Policy During Lay-up?
From The Blog
Before setting sail this year, remember that NBOA Marine Insurance offers the best sailboat insurance for every budget. There are several deductible options for your convenience, and complete sailboat coverage options include liability from $100,000 to $1,000,000 and above. NBOA Marine Insurance even covers personal property damage. We will personally work with you to make sure that you have every angle covered so you can enjoy the water with ease.
NBOA Marine Insurance’s sailboat insurance also uses “agreed value” coverage, protecting you from depreciating prices. Whether protecting your sailboat from accidents, uninsured boaters or theft, you’ll find the most dependable coverage for your needs.
For more information about boat insurance, contact an experienced agent at NBOA Marine Insurance at 1-800-248-3512 or complete a free boat insurance quote online.