Boat Insurance Guide
- Physical Damages
- Boat Insurance Policies
- Personal Property and Towing Assistance
- What Factors Affect Your Boat Insurance Rate?
- Uninsured Boater Coverage
- Medical Liability Insurance
- Tips for Protecting Boats and Yachts
- Sinking Boat Insurance Myths
- Should You Cancel Your Policy During Lay-up?
From The Blog
- The Marine Industries Association of South Florida – The MIASF is a not-for-profit leadership organization created to promote and protect the sound growth of the marine industry in South Florida for the benefit and education of its members, the community, and the environment.
- National Marine Manufacturers Association – NMMA is dedicated to creating, promoting and protecting an environment where members can achieve financial success through excellence in manufacturing, in selling, and in servicing their customers.
- National Marine Bankers Association – It was created, and continues today, to educate current and prospective lenders in marine financing procedures, promote the extension of credit to consumer and trade borrowers, maintain alliances with industry partners, measure and report on the vitality of the marine lending market, and actively maintain networking and communication benefits for its members.
- Personal Watercraft Industry Association – Personal Watercraft Industry Association was created to bring together companies that manufacture PWCs to promote the safe and responsible operation of personal watercraft and work with federal, state, and local agencies which have regulatory responsibilities for recreational boating.
- The Association of Certified Marine Surveyors – ACMS (The Association of Certified Marine Surveyors) is an organization dedicated to furthering the marine surveying industry through communication and cooperation between individuals.
- NAVTECH and US Surveyors Association – Providing up-to-date, accurate, quality marine surveyor education to marine professionals at all levels – worldwide!
- Society Accredited Marine Surveyors (SAMS) – SAMS(R) is an organization of Professional Marine Surveyors who have come together to promote the good image and general well being of their chosen profession.
- National Association of Marine Surveyors (NAMS) – The National Association of Marine Surveyors (NAMSGlobal) is a non-profit organization that certifies marine surveyors and provides continuing education opportunities.
- Alpha Yacht Surveys – Marine surveyors, marine boat surveys, oil and fluid Analyses, by Alpha Yacht Surveys, Thomas B. Powers, SAMS(R) SA, Campton, New Hampshire, USA
- All Florida Marine Survey – Surveyor servicing all of South and Southwest Florida. Accepted by all major insurance companies and financial institutions. Over 9,000 surveys performed.
- National Association of State Boating Law Administrators – We are an association dedicated to reducing boating accidents, saving lives and helping to make safe and enjoyable boating a reality on our nation’s waterways.
- National Safe Boating Council – The mission of the NSBC is to reduce accidents and enhance the boating experience.
- U.S. Coast Guard – The official site of the USCG with information on locations, news, events, history, facts and jobs.
- U.S. Coast Guard Auxillary – The Coast Guard Auxiliary is the civilian volunteer arm of the United States Coast Guard, men and women who donate their time and expertise to support the Coast Guard and improve boating safety.
- U.S. Power Squadrons – USPS is a non-profit, educational organization dedicated to making boating safer and more enjoyable by teaching classes in seamanship, navigation and related subjects.
If you have a boating product, company, or general information that you wish to add, please contact NBOA Member Services at 1-800-248-3512 to be included.